The real-time "OPEN" sign plug-in for your store's website
Tips for Describing Business Hours
- Specify AM and PM
- Tue - Thu = Tuesday through Thursday.
- Tue, Thu = Tuesday and Thursday.
- Alternate the days and times consistently (example: M-F, 9-5, Sat-Sun, 10-4)
- Do not use exceptions (e.g. don't say "Open every day except Sundays" - say "Mon-Sat").
- If open 24 hours every day, enter it as "24 hours".
- Unfortunately, we cannot yet represent being open 24 hours on just SOME days. It must be 24/7.
- Unfortunately, we cannot yet interpret things like "every other Thursday".
- List OPEN times only. It is not necessary to list "Closed" days or times.
Try it! Just type your business hours below.
"9am-5pm Mon-Fri, 10:30 am-2pm Saturday"
"Mon-Fri, 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 7:30p, Weekends 9am-5:15pm"